Three little faeries in a nest

What a busy week I've had, Uni has me very busy with assignments - but I always find time to colour.

What cuter than a baby? A faerie baby!  Don't you just love this sweet image? It's from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured with my Copics.

I decorated the image with some Stickles, gloss and tiny gems, then layered the picture on patterned papers.

I doodled some borders and then wrapped the card with some green and white twine.

I joined in with Mo's Challenge and used the sketch provided to create this card.


As you can see I have added a little sentiment.  This card can be for a girl or boy - even though I snuck in a couple of small flowers.  The little faeries remind me of Snuggle Pot and Cuddle Pie, so I tried to colour the tree branch like our Snow Gum Eucalyptus trees.


I have joined the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenges - Anything Goes (w)
The Paper Players - The Great Outdoors (m)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (w)
The Fairy & Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (jff)
Moving Along With the Times - Things That Fly (w)

4 comments

Unknown said...

Your card is so very cute, love the fairies in the nest!

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

Crafty smiles :)

June/DT

Wendy L said...

Wow, so cute, live it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, too cutes!! Sarah this is adorable hunny! Love that they're all different in the same nest. Like my family, all so different! Gorgeous card hun and fabulous colouring. Hugs, Wends xoxo

ClaireB said...

Such a cute image they look so curious looking out of the nest, and your colouring is really great. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, Claire DT member